NanaWall WA67 2.0.0

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a Marionette Object that can be used to simulate the WA67 Aluminum Clad Wood Folding NanaWall door. It allows you to set the panel width and height as well as the configuration and system. Based on these parameters, it calculates the overall frame width and height and creates a record format for the door that can be called in a worksheet. The insertion point of the door is the center left of the door, so if you choose a configuration with a different number of panels or you change the panel width, the PIO will extend or contract from the left (instead of from the center like regular door PIOs in Vectorworks). I would welcome feedback on the usefulness of this - is there something you would like it to do that it doesn't do? What does it do that you don't need it to do? As far as other types of NanaWalls (such as sliding panels), I am trying to figure out a way to script those as well.

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

Here is a version of the file that works with 2019 - this version also fixes a bug with the record format.

• Like 14
  • Love 4

User Feedback

Swede61

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a very useful tool so thank you Sarah. Do you plan to make it more compatible with VW 2021?

Link to review
Jeremiah Russell

Works great! Now, can we make one that is the HSW type? That would be amazing.

Link to review
neal-2002

Still having no luck with getting this to work, I’m back on be vwbe 2017- do you have a version for vw2017?

Response from the author:

Sorry, but this Marionette object uses functionality that is only available in Vectorworks 2018 or later.

Link to review
MartynHowes

Awesome job.

It would be amazing to have this feed in to the standard Door Schedule but I can see the problems in creating this.

Also I second the other comment, panel, jamb and frame dimensions would be great to tweak.

Cheers

• Like 3
Link to review
ardee

This is fantastic, Thank you Sarah!

We use this type of doors all the time here in South East Asia and we miss it as a PIO.

It would be good to be able to set panel thickness and jamb dimensions as different vendors have different models.

• Like 3
Link to review