About This File
https://youtu.be/vuCvK4OwN80 German Movie
https://youtu.be/Nm0te1zmpVY English Movie
Structure of the Input:
1. Group with Geometry group (send to back) and Reshape Zone definition (send to front). Best practice is to use a blue smbol without screen plane objects
2. Reshape Zone group has further groups. Every reshape zones (polygons) is grouped with a dimension object. The dimension is the link to the script. The parameter name is a prefix of the dimension text
3. Use one of the existing examples to understand the system
1. Supportes not 3D, Chain Dimension, path objects, rectangles. Container objects are not reshaped but moved (like the reshape tool)
2. user origin has to be set to vectorworks origin
3. not mix of screen-plane and layer plane. Use all layer-plane
Edited by DomC
What's New in Version 0.9.5 See changelog
Version 2017 Attached
Converted from 2018 to 2017 needs to be double-clicked and exit to regen the script.
Fixed a Speed and Memory Issue by replacing "vs.Marionette_DisposeObj(param_group)" trough "vs.DelObject(param_group)"