The golden angle node will give you the location of points following the 'Golden Spiral' which presents itself everywhere in nature.
This Node makes debugging more comfortable especially inside wrappers.
You can select weather if the incoming values will be printed into a text object right under the node or into the python console.
Time of the execution and type of the items can be printed optionally. I integradet the object type list from the appendix site to translate the type id into a string ( 5 = Polygon... )
You can also define filter conditions as Python statement in the oip of the node. Variable X is replaced by the values. Check out the example in the VWX.
By DomCA collection of some custom nodes for file and system actions.
1. "OpenDocFolder" --> Open a finder or explorer window. As example the folder of the open document.
2. "ListDir" --> Lists Files and Folders of a specific path.
3. "FileInfo" --> A detailed list with file infos like file size, path, permission, last edit etc.
4. "DateTime" --> Returns the actual date and time.
5. "PlayMP3" --> I nice one, which presents the potential by controlling external apps like an mp3 player etc.
6. "FetFilesInFolder" --> Returns files of a specific type (by suffix) from a specific folder
7. "DialogFolder" --> A dialow window to choose a folder
ODBC connection is useful for those that have an external database and want to use values from it within Vectorworks. It is also helpful going the other way, allowing users to edit their external database from within Vectorworks.
These are more advanced nodes that will require an understanding of setting up and working with external databases.