Please note that we offer this seminar at three different times, make sure to select your preferred time during registration. If you are in Australia, these seminars will take place one day later than the date listed.
This introductory seminar provides an overview of Vectorworks Spotlight to create, visualize, and document live entertainment productions. Attendees will explore the capabilities, concepts, resources, services, and benefits of using information modeling in the design phase to streamline workflows and increase efficiency. The session covers the user interface and demonstrates how to use specialized plug-ins, tools, and menu commands contained within Vectorworks Spotlight.
1. Learn how different Entertainment projects can be organized.
2. Understand the capabilities of Vectorworks Spotlight.
3. Get an overview of Spotlight design tools.
4. Learn about interoperability for Vectorworks Spotlight.
5. Learn about the different design and learning resources that are available.
6. Find out what next steps you need to take to use Vectorworks successfully.