Please note, we offer this seminar at three different times, make sure to select your preferred time during registration. If you are located in Australia, these seminars will take place one day later than the date listed.
This introductory seminar provides a basic overview of the capabilities, concepts, resources, services, and benefits available for the Vectorworks Landmark user to get started. This session explains the user interface and demonstrates how to use tools and menu commands to create and convert objects. Learn about classes, design layers, viewports, renderings, and sheet layers to present and annotate drawings and publish your work.
1. Familiarize yourself with the Vectorworks Landmark user interface.
2. Understand the capabilities of Vectorworks Landmark.
3. Get an overview and demonstration of different Landmark design tools.
4. Understand file organizational concepts.
5. Learn about the different design and learning resources that are available.