The Vectorworks Landmark training course covers the full breadth of the residential landscape or garden design process. :
If you are a garden designer or landscape architect, either working alone or in a larger practice, we can take you from hand drawing to creating plans in your own style using Vectorworks. We can also help migrate you from other packages.
- Draw up a survey from measurements you might have taken yourself
- Import a survey from a surveyor or architect
- Create hard landscaping plans, including walls, paving and steps
- Create planting plans
- Produce planting and hard landscaping schedules
- Produce sheets of different views from the model
As well as our general Vectorworks Landmark training course, we also regularly run masterclasses on elements of landscape design, including planting and site modelling.
- Vectorworks Foundation Course
RECOMMENDED FOLLOW-ON COURSES
- 3D Modelling with Vectorworks
- Site/Terrain Modelling with Vectorworks
The cost for the 2 day Landmark course is £495 plus VAT, per delegate, when taken as part of our public schedule. This course is spread across 4 days, 3 hours per day. Vectorworks Service Select customers, taking this as a public scheduled class, will receive a 10% discount on this cost. The discount does not apply to one to one training, company-specific training, or onsite training. Course rate includes tea, coffee, essential chocolate biscuits and snacks. (Special rates for students available of taking this class as a public scheduled class.) Customers, including Vectorworks Service Select customers, seeking one to one, company-specific training, or onsite training, should contact us for a quote. :
Register your interest for the Vectorworks Landmark Course or call us on :01635 580318Register