This two day course is ideal for interior and retail designers, regardless of whether you are using Vectorworks Architect, or Vectorworks Spotlight. The course will look at how to start with an initial survey, to creating a simple interior scene with 2D and 3D views.
- Import an external file from an architect or client, and ensure it's the correct scale/size.
- Model architectural features, such as, walls, doors, windows and stairs.
- Create kitchen and bathroom layouts with the Vectorworks cabinetry tool and symbol libraries.
- Create lighting and circuiting plans using specialist Vectorworks tools.
- Use built in data within the model to produce door, window, and room finish schedules.
- Use simple 3D modelling techniques to create bespoke objects and props, such as, items of furniture.
- Create basic lighting and rendering.
Before attending this course, you will need to have completed the following courses:
- Vectorworks Foundation Course
RECOMMENDED FOLLOW-ON COURSES
This course does cover an introduction to modelling, lighting and rendering. However, delegates may choose to explore these topics in more depth with follow-on training. : There is also a fuller architectural course available.
- 3D Modelling with Vectorworks
- Vectorworks Architect Course
The cost for the Interior Design course is £495 plus VAT, per delegate, when taken as part of our public schedule. Vectorworks Service Select customers taking this as a public scheduled class will receive a 10% discount on this cost. The discount does not apply to one to one training, company-specific training, or onsite training. Course rate includes tea, coffee, essential chocolate biscuits and snacks. (Special rates for students available if taking this class as a public scheduled class.) Customers, including Vectorworks Service Select customers, seeking one to one, company-specific training, or onsite training, should contact us for a quote. :
Register your interest for the Interior Design course or call us on :01635 580318Register