Events happening today
May 17, 2022 12:00 PM 01:00 PMPlease note, we offer this seminar at three different times, make sure to select your preferred time during registration. If you are located in Australia, these seminars will take place one day later than the date listed.
This introductory seminar provides a basic overview of the capabilities, concepts, resources, services, and benefits available for the Vectorworks Architect user to get started. This session explains the user interface and demonstrates how to use tools and menu commands to create and convert objects. Learn about classes, design layers, viewports, renderings, and sheet layers to present and annotate drawings and publish your work.
1. Learn how different Architectural Projects can be organized.
2. Understand the capabilities of Vectorworks Architect.
3. Get an overview of Architecture Design tools.
4. Learn about interoperability for Vectorworks Architect.
May 17, 2022 06:00 PM 07:00 PMSocial media marketing is taking over as one of the key drivers in building relationships, driving traffic, increasing brand awareness, and giving an inside look at what your business is all about. The AEC industry is no exception for potential clients using social media for discovery. In this webinar, Joselyn Wojtalewicz, Vectorworks’ content marketing manager, will guide you through best practices on using different social media platforms, examples of successful firms using social media marketing, and how you can grow your audience.
1. Understand how to create an effective social media marketing strategy to help grow your business.
2. Discover social media marketing tips and how creating a content calendar can help meet your goals.
3. Explore examples of architecture firms that are successfully using different social media outlets.
4. Review the best social media platforms to fit your strategy.