Events happening today
April 26, 2022 12:00 PM April 27, 2022 01:00 AMPlease note, we offer this seminar at three different times, make sure to select your preferred time during registration. If you are located in Australia, these seminars will take place one day later than the date listed.
This introductory seminar provides a basic overview of the capabilities, concepts, resources, services, and benefits available for the Vectorworks user to get started. This session explains the user interface and demonstrates how to use tools and menu commands to create and convert objects. Learn about classes, design layers, viewports, renderings, and sheet layers to present and annotate drawings and publish your work.
1. Familiarize yourself with the user interface.
2. Understand the capabilities of Vectorworks.
3. Get an overview and demonstration of different digital design tools.
4. Understand file organizational concepts.
5. Learn about the different design and learning resources that are available.
6. Find out what next steps you need to take to be successful using Vectorworks.
April 26, 2022 06:00 PM 07:00 PMModern design software is a tool for remote collaboration, intuitive visualization, and efficient coordination. With projects around the world, Flansburgh has developed a BIM- centric workflow to work remotely with clients, consultants, and contractors. Vectorworks, our primary architectural authoring software, is the centerpiece of this process. This session will explore VR prototyping with The Wild, 3D visualization with Twinmotion, and coordination with Revizto.
- Discuss how routine file exchange enables a seamless workflow between multiple design tools.
- Experience VR prototyping to explore design concepts intuitively with remote stakeholders.
- Experience how 3D visualization and VR provide visual feedback for a compelling interactive experience.
- Discover the power of cloud-based issue tracker which allows for real-time project coordination.Register