When launching Vision, you may receive the following error:
"Cannot open HASP driver."
To fix this, you can download the "Sentinel HASP/LDK Windows Command Line Runtime Installer 8.31" from the link below:
This will download the "Senitel_LDK_Run-time_cmd_line.zip" folder. After extracting the folder, follow these steps:
1. Open Command Prompt on your machine
2. Drag the "haspdinst.exe" from the extracted folder into the Command Prompt window
3. Press the Spacebar on your keyboard to add a space after the haspdinst.exe
4. Add "-i -ld" arguments to install the legacy components needed
5. Press Enter to run the command.
The installer will start running and prompt you when it has installed successfully. You should now be able to use Vision without the HASP dongle error.