Vectorworks, Inc. has released its fourth Service Pack (SP4) for the Vectorworks 2022 product line. This update includes the following improvements and bug fixes.
For a full list of improvements in the 2022 SP4 update, please visit this page.
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixes issues with wall component wrapping
- Fixes crashes and delays that occurred when opening older files
- Restores the proper display of side-by-side windows inserted in a wall
- Fixes an issue when rendering wall components
- Resolves memory errors that occurred during viewport rendering
- Vision has resolved the network connection issues that limited the number of connected lasers on the Mac
- Resolves issues with power calculations for circuits containing overcurrent devices
- Fixes truss corner block connections
- Restores the ability to create and update schematic views
- Resolves lighting device duplication problems
- Correctly displays equipment symbols in a 3D rack
- Fixes socket labeling issues
- Restores the ability of non-administrative users to save changes to numbering systems
- Resolves errors when binding a layer to a GIS feature service in Landmark
- For data visualization overrides, properly applies textures per face
- Resolves issues with importing DWG and DXF files
- Fixes exporting issues with Unreal Datasmith
- Fixes exporting issues with worksheets to Excel®
- Resolves memory issues when creating section viewports
- Fixes problems when pressing the Delete key while editing parameters of plug-in objects
Installing the Service Pack
This service pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2022. To install the service pack, please select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.