Vectorworks, Inc. has released an update to its third Service Pack (SP3.1) for the Vectorworks 2022 product line. This update includes the following improvements and bug fixes.
For a full list of improvements in the 2022 SP3.1 update, please visit this page.
Service Pack Improvements and Fixes
- Clicking Cancel in the Change Trim Height of System dialog box no longer causes Vectorworks to stop working
- Restores the ability to duplicate design layers that contain hanging positions
- All electrical component connections for the Power Planning palette can now be saved with the file
- MVR exports using glTF can now use the object attribute color for textures
- Distributors EU.vwx has been updated to correct missing electrical components
- Resolves issues when moving hoist objects
- Restores the ability to display the top corner of an image in the Render Still dialog box
- Fixes an issue in which the Use Alpha Channel option was not automatically selected
- Space object areas
- Files converted from older versions of Vectorworks can now correctly display the net area values for spaces
- The additional area for spaces that have a 2D modifier and a 3D volume can now be calculated correctly
- The subtraction value issue that miscalculated the net areas for spaces has been resolved
Installing the Service Pack
This service pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2022. To install the service pack, please select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.