• Vectorworks 2022 Service Pack 3.1 Available for Download

JuanP

Vectorworks, Inc. has released an update to its third Service Pack (SP3.1) for the Vectorworks 2022 product line. This update includes the following improvements and bug fixes.

For a full list of improvements in the 2022 SP3.1 update, please visit this page.

Service Pack Improvements and Fixes

• Spotlight
      • Clicking Cancel in the Change Trim Height of System dialog box no longer causes Vectorworks to stop working
      • Restores the ability to duplicate design layers that contain hanging positions
      • All electrical component connections for the Power Planning palette can now be saved with the file
      • MVR exports using glTF can now use the object attribute color for textures
      • Distributors EU.vwx has been updated to correct missing electrical components
      • Resolves issues when moving hoist objects
    • Vision
      • Restores the ability to display the top corner of an image in the Render Still dialog box
      • Fixes an issue in which the Use Alpha Channel option was not automatically selected
      • Space object areas
      • Files converted from older versions of Vectorworks can now correctly display the net area values for spaces
      • The additional area for spaces that have a 2D modifier and a 3D volume can now be calculated correctly
      • The subtraction value issue that miscalculated the net areas for spaces has been resolved

Installing the Service Pack

This service pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2022. To install the service pack, please select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).

Contact us at tech@vectorworks.net if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.

Report Article

User Feedback

Installed Service Pack 3.1, now Vectorworks won't start. Rebooted the Mac, still won't start, report is "Vectorworks quit unexpectedly" Has anyone else had this problem?

No, it works for me here on the Mac Mini M1 and macOS 12.4

Did you try to reboot and the repair option from the VW Updater ?

Got new MBPro Max today & it runs, but won't open my 2021 files. Gives me error that it's unrecognizable. Not what I want to see!