Vectorworks, Inc. has released its second Service Pack (SP2) for the Vectorworks 2022 product line. This update includes the following improvements.
- Vision 2022 SP2 runs natively on the latest Apple silicon processors for Mac.
- You can now specify which title blocks to include in edits, for sheets that have multiple title blocks.
- Vectorworks supports the import and export of Revit 2022 files.
- The Send to Vision command now uses the .mvr format, improving the export experience.
- ConnectCAD enhancements:
- A connector panel device no longer requires a port number.
- The new Connections Count parameter, which displays the number of circuits connected to a socket, is available for worksheets, record formats, and data visualizations.
Many bugs have been fixed to improve performance and quality, including restoring the ability to set default tag styles for plants. For a full list of fixes and improvements in this update, please visit this page .
Installing the Service Pack
This service pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2022. To install the service pack, please select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.