Vectorworks 2022 SP1.1 - UPDATE
Service Pack Improvements and Fixes:
- Fixes localization problems with Door Preferences, Window Preferences, image Fill settings, and the SketchUp plug-in
- Improves wall hole cutting and wall / slab interaction
- Restores the ability to log in to ArcGIS Online
Vectorworks, Inc. has released its first Service Pack (SP1) for the Vectorworks 2022 product line. This update includes the following improvements.
For a full list of improvements in the 2022 SP1 update, please visit this page
- Custom symbol definitions that allow the symbol to be inserted into walls can now use wall closure settings.
- Vectorworks now supports version 2022 of AutoCAD when importing from and exporting to DXF/DWG.
Many bugs related to IFC export have been fixed.
Crashing in DirectX on some Windows systems
Some Vectorworks 2022 Windows users have reported crashing when they perform basic document window operations. We have tracked these issues to the installation of utility apps, which sometimes show graphics overlaid on normal graphics. These utility apps should be disabled. For more information, see this technical note.
Installing the Service Pack
This service pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2022. To install the service pack, please select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.