Vectorworks 2021 SP2 offers multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Tiles in wall components and Image fills are not exported when user origin is changed.
- Exporting worksheets causing Vectorworks to freeze.
- Crashes when exporting worksheets.
- Data visualization is lost after exporting to DWG.
- DWG import/export issues with associated hatches with arc segments.
- Fixed the Stake object coordinates when working with a modified user origin.
- Restored the ability to save the release notes from the installer as a .pdf.
- Improved the documentation for creating the following custom Spotlight objects.
- Multi-cell lighting device.
- Standalone lighting device symbols.
- Custom accessory symbol definitions.
- Option to apply a naming scheme to individual PDF page labels.
- Exporting 3D geometry to Revit now supports the Revit 2021 file format.
Vision 2020 SP2
This service pack includes multiple improvements and fixes in the following areas:
- Viewport flips when the window size is narrow and tall.
- Disguise and Absolute DMX Cameras should load patch but not "enabled" checkbox.
- Default views not being handled properly in non-V3S files.
- Shadow Maps ate not updating correctly.
- Crash when viewing all 4 panes with very high texture quality set.
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks or Vision menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). For a full list of fixes and improvements in the 2021 SP2 updater, please visit THIS PAGE.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.