Vectorworks, Inc. has released its first Service Pack (SP1) for the Vectorworks 2021 product line.
This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
There are significant improvements and fixes in the following areas:
- Numerous cosmetic fixes in the Materials user interface
- Fixed compatibility issues with Lightwright
- Better support for accessories in the Instrument Summary
- The ability to create Spaces using the Import Adjacency Matrix
- Call out issues with Project Sharing
- Fixed Hoist object insertion issues
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). For a full list of fixes and improvements in the 2021 SP1 updater, please visit HERE.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note, this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Edited by JuanP