Vectorworks, Inc. has released its fourth Service Pack (SP4) for the Vectorworks 2021 product line. This update includes the following improvements and bug fixes.
For a full list of improvements in the 2021 SP4 update, please visit this page.
Display Improvements and Fixes
- Displays the full geometry of symbols added from default libraries and rendered in OpenGL or Renderworks
- Fixes an issue with displaying a slab’s surface hatch in a viewport
- Resolves problems with rotated hatches when a data visualization is applied
- Fixes display issues of class names with umlauts in the Navigation palette
Additional Improvements and Fixes
- Improves the export of slabs and plants to IFC
- Improves the reliability of the preview cable object
- Improves the association of roof faces and walls
- Improves forward translation of section-elevation line markers
Installing the Service Pack
This service pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2021. To install the service pack, please select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.