• Vectorworks 2020 SP5 Now Available for Download

JuanP

Vectorworks, Inc. has released its fifth Service Pack (SP5) for the Vectorworks® 2020 product line. This service pack includes multiple improvements in different areas and introduces compatibility fixes to all known issues through the beta testing for macOS 11 Big Sur. 

Fixes and improvements are offered in the following areas:

• Compatibility with current beta macOS 11 Big Sur
    • Fixes an issue with Railing/Fence objects after entering an angle for chamfers
    • Fixes mirroring issues with the Spotlight Straight Truss tool
    • ConnectCAD improvements with connector types and importing files from older versions
    • Overall stability improvements in different areas such as Section Viewports, Viewport annotations, IFC and SIA dimensions

This Service Pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2020. To install the Service Pack, please select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). For a full list of improvements in the 2020 SP5 update, please visit this page.

Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.

Contact us at tech@vectorworks.net if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.

Report Article

User Feedback

Hi, I'm using VW 2020 in Brazilian Portuguese and I would like to know if the SP5 is available to this version. Every time I try to update, the software says I'm in the last version. I'm starting using BigSur and when I save a file the program crashes.