Vectorworks, Inc. has released Service Pack 4 (SP4) for the Vectorworks® 2020 product line.
This service pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Freezing at reading model space entities
- Turning Unified View off
- Crashing at the end of writing entities and at exporting sheet layers to DWG
- Applying text menu settings to equipment object Name text
- 2D Rack objects support for 54U high racks
- Terminator tool is no longer missing from ConnectCAD workspace
- Device Builder not accepting imperial units
- Object highlighting is improved for the Data Tag tool in section viewports
- Numerous stability enhancements in areas such as Project Sharing, Hardscape tool, Path Animation and more.
This Service Pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2020. To install the Service Pack, please select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). For a full list of improvements in the 2020 SP4 update, please visit this page.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.