Vectorworks, Inc. has released its sixth Service Pack (SP6) for the Vectorworks® 2019 product line. This service pack includes multiple improvements in different areas.
- Project file being completely blank
- Editing outdated Title Blocks before refreshing
- Missing objects in the project file
- Async issues due to corrupted stairs
- Data Tags broken associations
- Fixes to Elevation Benchmark text sizes
- Fixes to Energos crash when including Roof objects in the calculations
- Adding IFC4 certification support to Vectorworks 2019
- Overall stability improvements in different areas
This Service Pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2019. To install the Service Pack, please select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). For a full list of improvements in the 2019 SP6 update, please visit this page.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.