Vectorworks, Inc. has released its fifth Service Pack (SP5) for the Vectorworks® 2019 product line. This service pack includes multiple improvements in different areas and introduces compatibility fixes for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Compatibility with macOS 10.15
- Fixes to Viewports when zooming to sheet layers
- Improved file translation from older Vectorworks (VWX) file formats
- Fixes to Space Label on Auto-Bounded Spaces
- Fixes to text when exporting to PDF
- Overall stability improvements in different areas
Additional fixes and improvements included in SP 5.1 and SP 5.2:
- Fixes incompatibility with Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite
- Users may see "Undo Alert" messages
- Fixes issues with Add and Clip surfaces
- Fixes issues with grip points moving with Slabs
Additional fixes and improvements included in SP 5.3
- Fixes a memory leak caused by setting up the Navigation Graphics to Best Performance
This Service Pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2019. To install the Service Pack, please select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). For a full list of improvements in the 2019 SP5 update, please visit this page.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Edited by JuanP