Vectorworks, Inc. has released a minor update in the form of Service Pack 3.1 (SP3.1) for the Vectorworks® 2019 product line.
Below is a full list of issues corrected between Vectorworks 2019 SP3 and Vectorworks 2019 SP3.1:
· No more repeated alerts during product shutdown
· Design Layer Section Viewports and Section Viewport through a referenced Viewport will now show component fills
· BIM workflow not working anymore because referenced viewports can’t be sectioned
· Section Viewport through a Viewport will now show walls with components
· Detail Level for Slabs in Section Viewport will be available
· Section Viewports will show objects from Referenced Viewports
· Cloud-based project sharing support for Dropbox Business and Box Drive is added
· Distance in floating data bar will no longer be stuck on 0 when moving the object inside a Clip Cube
This Service Pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2019. To install the Service Pack, please select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). For a full list of improvements in the 2019 SP3 update, please visit this page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Customer Success Director
Edited by JuanP