Vectorworks, Inc. has released its second Service Pack (SP2) for the Vectorworks® 2019 product line. This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Heavy focus on correcting issues related to the Undo command
- Numerous stability enhancements in a number of areas such as: Multiple Views, Class Overrides, Attribute Mapping, Project Sharing
- Extensive improvements to VGM display of Annotations, Fills, Textures and more
- Large number of improvements to the behavior of the Data Tag object
- Improved the performance and quality of Generating 2D Graphics from 3D Components
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). For a full list of fixes and improvements in the 2019 SP2 updater, please visit THIS PAGE.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.