Vectorworks, Inc. has released its fifth Service Pack for the Vectorworks® 2016 product line.
This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Add compatibility for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Fixes stability issue on the 2016 MacBook Pros
- Increased overall stability of the application
- Improved performance of DWG imports in large documents
- Corrected an issue related to App-V
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please click here or select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows), and click Check for Updates. To learn more about the fixes and improvements in the 2016 SP5 updater, please visit this page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Customer Success Director
Edited by JimW