Vectorworks, Inc. has released its second Service Pack (SP2) for the Vectorworks® 2018 product line. This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Vectorworks 2018 SP2 now supports the import of Revit 2018 format files
- Improvements to Project Sharing stability and reliability
- Corrections of issues related to the position of lighting instruments
- Improvements to the Title Block Border tool
- Correction of errors related to site model memory management
- Better support for Structural Members in rotated or mirrored views
- Improvements related to Braceworks and attaching objects to truss
- Overall stability improvements
- Compatibility with macOS High Sierra (X 10.13)
NOTE: Users updating from SP1 to SP2 may also see a message when launching for the first time after the update that states: "One or more preference values could not be loaded."
This is simply the result of a new preference value added to correct an issue with the option to Autohide docked palettes, click OK to continue using Vectorworks as expected.
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please click here or select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows), and click Check for Updates. To learn more about the fixes and improvements in the 2018 SP2 updater, please visit this page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Customer Success Director
Edited by JimW