Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. has released its second Service Pack for the Vectorworks® 2015 product line. This Service Pack includes multiple fixes in the following areas:
- Publish command: Information is no longer missing when exporting PDF files and page settings are retained after printing
- Worksheets: Resolves occasional crashes when resizing or using the Undo command
- IFC: Better IFC types export for different plug-in objects
- Curtain Wall object: Draws corners and round curtain walls appropriately and fixes door and window configuration issues
- Workgroup Referencing: No longer crashes when updating references while the referenced file is open
- Workspaces: No longer crashes when editing a workspace to add menu commands to the Object Context menu
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please click here or go to the About Vectorworks 2015 dialog box in the Vectorworks menu (Mac users) or Help menu (Windows users) and click Check for Updates.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process. Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Product Support Manager
Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc.
Edited by JimW