Vectorworks, Inc. has released its first Service Pack for the Vectorworks® 2018 product line.
This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Improvements to Title Block Border objects and conversion to it from previous versions.
- Increased screen/graphical redraw reliability and response time in various use cases.
- Corrected a number of memory leaks during file conversion and import.
- Increased multiple drawing view stability in relation to Renderworks.
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please click here or select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows), and click Check for Updates. To learn more about the fixes and improvements in the 2018 SP1 updater, please visit this page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Customer Success Director
Edited by JimW