Vectorworks, Inc. has released its sixth Service Pack (SP6) for the Vectorworks 2023 product line. This update includes the following quality improvements and updates that enhance your everyday experience with Vectorworks 2023.
- Certifies IFC import for IFC4 Reference View 1.2.
- Improves general stability when panning and zooming.
- Restores Marionette nodes to their previous state after an undo operation.
Improves support for Favorites in the Resource Manager:
- Includes resources within Favorites in search results.
- Supports favorite files with special characters in their names.
- Users can now batch import multiple USD files as symbols.
- Resolves an issue with textures in imported USDZ files.
- The Solibri Inside web palette, for checking architectural models, now ships with the application.
- Grouped plant polygons display correctly.
- All models have been improved; they also produce better quality with low-polygon-count representations in Vectorworks.
- Buddleja davidii (“Pablo Purple”) has been added.
- Skirt geometry for the 3D mesh site model display mode has been improved.
- A new option in the Device Eyedropper Transfer Preferences dialog box allows users to control the transfer of attached record data.
- The Edit Cabling tool handles complex cable networks better.
- Finding and replacing text (Text > Find-Replace Text command) now updates the device, equipment item, and rack frame names while maintaining correct object associations.
For a full list of improvements in this update, please visit this page.
Installing the Service Pack
This service pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2023. To install the service pack, please select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).
If you have any technical questions or problems during this process, please submit a support request in the customer portal.