Vectorworks, Inc. has released an update to its second Service Pack (SP2.1) for the Vectorworks 2022 product line. This update includes the following improvements and bug fixes.
For a full list of improvements in the 2022 SP2.1 update, please visit this page.
Service Pack Improvements and Fixes
- User interface
- Fixes login issues
- Restores the appearance of the cursor when hovering over palettes (Mac OS Monterey)
- Vectorworks Site Protection Server
- Fixes dongle issues (Mac OS)
- Properly displays available licenses and licensed products
- Corrects the display of IFC entities exported to IFC and imported back into Vectorworks
- Fixes issues with window geometry export, and resolves crashes at export
- Spotlight and Braceworks
- Corrects Cable tool issues and prevents duplicated cable objects
- Cable objects and paths now remain on their assigned layers
- Fixes issues with truss alignment, preview highlighting, and when deleting truss connections
- Corrects the weight calculations of truss drops for block & fall hoist types
- Maintains extrude location during MVR export and Vision import
- Fixes label legend layout and selection issues
- Resolves Data Manager formula issues when opening previous version files
- Fixes issues with sketch style rendering
- Corrects issues with plant spread and height fields
- Restores the data mapping settings of wall style names
- Fixes 2D components display in design layer section viewports
- Updates the following content libraries: bridles (force data); truss magnets; gobo textures; hardscapes (tag parameters); Landmark libraries (BIM data and material take-off data); data tags (hoists); and links for tags in the Resource Manager (Architectural template)
Installing the Service Pack
This service pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2022. To install the service pack, please select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.