• Multiple Display Adapters or Graphics Cards

PVA - Admin

It is increasingly common for hardware manufacturers to include both a dedicated graphics card and an integrated graphics card in modern hardware, especially in the case of laptops/notebooks. Vectorworks runs best when using a dedicated graphics card (or GPU) as opposed to an integrated one. There are different ways to ensure that your machine is using the correct card depending on your operating system:

apple-icon.png                                   OS_Windows_8.png                                  Windows AMD

Mac                                                                         nvidia_logo.gif                                                       download.png

Windows with Nvidia Graphics                                           Windows with AMD Graphics

Report Article

User Feedback

I have a HP Pavilion all in on and HP laptop - both from 2015. Vectorworks 19 started crashing on the Pavilion. Installed update for AMD Graphics card and Vectorworks stopped opening. Installed Vectorworks 2021 and this opened. All was good until I turned off the computer and VW21 stopped opening with graphic card errors coming up. Uninstalled/Reinstalled AMD about 20 times and finally VW21 opened again. Was fine until I turned my computer off 4 days later now can't get it back

Installed VW21 to laptop and opens with a note re graphics card not sufficient...

HP Pavilion has Intel Card and AMD. Laptop just Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000.

What do I do?? Why won't VW work with HP? Why does VW stop when computer restarts?

I have a problem whit the program 

When I open a File , and I make something its turn Off

It said me that there is some problem whit de Graphic card

Please could you please help me to resolve it?

Regards,