The attached plug-ins will resolve the following issues:
- Accessories in 2D will always be at the center of the associated light and the user will not be able to move them.
- If you select “Set 3d Orientation” in the lighting device and set an X and Y rotation the 2D geometry may become deformed.
- If the symbol contains a rotated rectangle it is drawn incorrectly in 2D.
This fix will:
- Allow the user to correctly place and move the accessory.
- Only apply the 3D rotation parameters to the 3D geometry.
- Fix the problem with rotated rectangles.
1) Close Vectorworks.
2) Download and unzip the Spotlight.mac.zip file.
3) Place the contents in the "HD:Applications:Vectorworks 2011:Plug-ins" folder.
1) Close Vectorworks
2) Download and unzip the Spotlight.win.zip file
3) Place the contents in the "C:/Program Files (Or Program Files(x86))/Vectorworks 2011/Plug-ins" folder.
Edited by JimW